Friday, March 2, 2012

Post 76: In the Pipeline & TW543's 5-Must-Try Burger Places in Taipei

Hello blog world!

Yes, I am still alive.  Yes, I will continue to post on S.O.F.A.T.  Yes, I am also extremely far behind on my posts... almost six months behind, in fact.  Eek.  Some things I have to finish:

Post 73: 48 Hours of Seoul Food
Post 74: In-flight meals and airport food
Post 75: Year-end Wrap Up for 2011

Yes, I realize that it is March now... maybe I'd catch up on my blog posts if it weren't for new episodes of The Voice and this ridiculous Linsanity craziness.  Rock on, my brother from another mother.  Posts that I have yet to work on:

Post 77: The Edison's New Food and Cocktail Menu
Post 78: Re-opening of Clifton's Cafeteria on Broadway
Post 79: Snow Monkey Ice
Post 80: Six Taste Food Tours - The Thai Town Experience
Post 81: Ohshima Omakase in Orange County
Post 82.1: What to Do with Mrs. Haraguchi's Butternut Squash
Post 82.2: What to Do with Auntie Li's Gigantic Lobster Tails


Will I ever catch up? Uhhh... I guess we'll see.  But if you're looking for something to satisfy your hunger visually, check out TW543's 5 Must-Try Burger Places in Taipei.  The CC Heaven burger with Camembert cheese and cranberry sauce from KGB Kiwi Gourmet looks killer.  Mmm... cranberry and beef has got to be just as good as cranberry with turkey.  Until I catch up to my eating adventures, let's all get S.O.F.A.T.

1 comment: