Friday, October 15, 2010

Post 36.2: Something We're All Guilty Of, Part 2

While we're on the topic of unnecessary photos, I thought I would share some of my unnecessary photos and consequently drive up the increasingly insane amount of interest in this blog... ha! So... ladies and gentlemen (hellooooooo out there to whoever reads this...), here are the top three flagrant examples of useless pictures that I've taken this past year... due to an overpowering hunger that apparently took control of my photo taking motor skills.  Get ready to be uninspired...

A bowl of rice.
Imagine if the black sesame seeds hadn't been sprinkled on.

Chinese style Vietnamese broken rice congee.
How many drops of Palmolive does it take to clean the dishes?

A swamp of ramen.
I believe the Loch Ness monster dwells near the bottom.

No need to prove it, Kevin.  I laid the evidence out right in front of you.  Good catch.  I won't be taking pictures of bowls of rice, swampy congee, or ramen soup that contains ingredients indistinguishable from the soup itself.  Props on this one.

See Oatmeal's 7 things you really don't need to take a photo of here.

Until something more memorable comes along, let's all get S.O.F.A.T.


ML - 20101014

No comments:

Post a Comment